The following rules shall apply to all competitions, unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
1. Competitions are not open to:
a. a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to Mrs Garlic or the promoter (any person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts a competition, or for whose benefit the competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted); or
b. any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition;
c. the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified above.
2. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
3. Entrants must be South African citizens.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition.
6. The winner(s) consents to his/her name, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
7. Mrs Garlic accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
8. Winners use the prize at their own risk. Mrs Garlic and the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including gross negligence) in connection with a competition or accepting or using the prize.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
10. Mrs Garlic reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend any competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
11. The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are unable to contact a winner within seven working days of first notification from Mrs Garlic or its representative, the winner will forfeit the prize, and Mrs Garlic reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
12. In the event that you win a prize, you agree to the publication of your name, and you agree, within reason, to endorse, promote or advertise our goods or services, for which no fee will be payable.
13. Mrs Garlic and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.